The Words Only He Could Hear

23.02.15

"Why can't I be who I want to be; who I should be? - I have no idea. To live a depressed life is sad and pathetic; but a life of purposelessness is just beyond description. Waking up today and already regretting tomorrow - Wow!
An inner force, an urge to unnecessarily be afraid - afraid of everything and anything. Perhaps, from an angle, the phobia is pretty much plausible. Shattered dreams, broken pieces of the future, financial insatiability, guilts, regrets, taunts and haunts of failure - all rearing up their "legitimate" heads at the onset of any meaningful quest. They really are strong because they take away every little bit of strength.
Misplaced priorities, indisciplined thoughts and deeds, childishness and unquantified selfishness - my self-imploding arsenal.
To be free, to be resourceful; to be "returning", to be insightful. To be success-celebrating, positive, enchanting, uplifting, loving, humble, respectful, focused, strategized, tactically-sound, bold, disciplined and time-bound - my priceless dream. Though easier wished for than worked for, they are pretty much hurtful to lose than at least try to be attained.
Things are unravelling fast. The former roads are dark. I owe death an accomplishment. The readiness is still hidden - the readiness to glide, strive or to quit. Maybe just a bearing would do. I've lost everything: family, prestige, honour, faith and identity. Now I see and live the life of being tossed by the sea.
Complex enough is the fact that it all comes down back to me. It's hard - but I walk with myself; I know I'm not alone. My light shall surely shine!"

                                 • • •
~ Perhaps he was on fire, but then he was the only one who could see the flames. Maybe if we pay closer attention, we could save some same as this.
Apparently, not all breaking hearts make the cracking sound.

#BreakingHearts
#Brotherhood
#Chibéle

Comments