When Dreams Fly

They say, somewhere over the rainbow,
The dreams we dream do come true.
And, so I believe, in a future not far from here I know,
My Sun will come shining, in my sky so bright and blue.

With earnest hope then will I keep up the fight,
Not wavering, especially while my trophy is in sight.
I will raise the bars and I will vault them all,
I will keep running no matter the many times failure may call.

Like an archer in the field, like a sailor on the sea;
Like a Soldier in battles' heat, there will be no looking back for me.
I will call it quits only when it is all done;
And I will rest only when, for missions, there's none.

My time here may just be for a while, passing;
And my hand-work's time too not so lasting.
But my dreams will churn out firm foundations
On which will be built great empires and nations.

My dreams will win and they will make me shine.
My dreams will make all I want be mine.
My dreams will grow wings and there they will soar.
And I, I will ride on them, and I will never fall.

                                     • • • • •

Keep your dream alive!

#WeAlwaysWillRise
#BennyLloker
#SefakorHinidza
#Chibéle

Comments

  1. Wonderful piece. It got me energized and I would have to keep meditating on this for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on with the Good work Gee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment