Castles

                       Life In My Castle
I went on board a ferry, with a heart full of dreams.
But as with sailors, I couldn't tell who was with me and who was pirate.
So I docked on a lonely island - well, lonely, for now it seems
And chose to raise a Castle , the best that only I could create.

I sang my heart out all day, like one without a care
I daily raised more towers - on them stood and peeked into all land.
T'was from there I saw a sight of delightful scare
Of a Princess, in a Castle which stood on the finest sand.

                     Life Behind Her Castle
I wished to scale your walls, but then I also fret to fall
I wished to be your only and you alone would be mine.
I wished to be yours, your one and your all.
Give me your lifetime, and I'd have forever been fine.

We shared a hidden love, and lived a glaring lie
But baby, did you really care? Did you even mind?
That from wounds of regrets my soul may die?
That I searched desperately for love in your eyes; a love you knew I may never find?

Continue? Well, maybe next time...

#SefakorHinidza
#Castles
#LabyrinthOfEmotions

Comments