The Love Series - 🎵Demons

Word cover on Song by Imagine Dragons

When you have to brace the impact.
When you'll have to dry the tears before they flow.
When your future haunts your past.
When you have to give up love for the peace of love.

Our demons hide behind the smiles, the curtsies, the dances, the kisses, the corrections, the hugs and the tears. And when the lights go out and the cameras cease roll; the tattered, bruised, bitter and battered images of our delusional lives come to light. The Beasts inside that are best seen under the light of darkness - solitude.

I love you with all I have. I've given all I hold to have you - clean and safe. But my Kingdom's ruined and my tales aren't so fairy. Baby, I'd want to shield you from destruction and breaks. I'd want to save you from myself. I fret the desertion, should my sparkling package one day reveal only grinding bones. Or the tears that may fall from your eyes when I happened to have been nothing like what you'd already known.

You tell me you will go on, but here's what I say. That when you feel my heat, look closer into my eyes and you'll find there - my ugly demons, hiding. Walk away dear! Please do! Or for love's sake you wouldn't?

The Paradox - You only could best fix me. You've seen glimpses of them - the dark beings within my being - and yet you are still here. Deep down I'd want to ask "will you stay on together with me. Will you take me in with all the flaws I bring?" I think you'll say yea - so I'll refrain for good. To keep you safe, at least.

"They say it's what you make; I say it's up to fate. It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go! But wait, your eyes, they shine so bright and I can't escape that light. Oh God! Someone please show me how! -: How to have demons and still get to have you.

I have demons, you don't. I want to have you to myself, but I may not. I will fight for you still - try ridding myself of them.
As much as it depends on me, I'll keep you happy; but please put up with me if you will, if you can; when my demons come out from hiding!

#TheLoveSeries
#LabyrinthOfEmotions
#ImagineDragons
#Loving&Failing

Comments