The Love Series - 🎵All I Ask

Word Cover on Song By Adele

There's going to come a day, when I'll think about us and cry. There's going to come a time when I'm going to bite my lips in endless regret. 

Are we all made one for another? Do we all have souls for which ours were made to simply fit into? Or as is said of old, it all begins and ends with chance?

I fell for this One, and she was more than even all the grace I beheld of her in my eyes. But there, within such invaluable reflections, I'm caught between Magic and the Blunt.

Don't get me wrong, I know there will be no tomorrow with us; but there's this one thing I'll ask for; and that will be all I ask:

Will you take me with you on a ride for just this one last time?
Will you shackle me in your embrace for just this one tonight?
Will you please stare into my eyes for just this last once?
Will you hold me like I wasn't just a friend, but more?

Will you lift me up with smiles and tears - as if we weren't falling apart?
I dare ask, but will you kiss me like we were meant to be forever?
Will you dance with me in moonlight like there wasn't gonna be any more day?
Will you take me by my hand while we do what lovers do?

Were I to make a wish, it would've been that we'd grow old together. But it turns out not to be up to either you or I, and it's best we stayed apart.

In my head, I made a family of us. With my hands I wrote out forever-plans for me and you. With my eyes I'd always see you in veils, coming down the aisle to me. And in my heart, I seated you a Queen, for which you'll still be.

Now I think of you and I have a million smiles laced with endless streams of tears. Now I've got to keep reminding myself that we only 'could have been'. 

We could make this our lesson in love. We could make this the way we'll remember us. We could make this make us heal. We could make this moment our greatest gifts to each other - tonight.

Good bye My Muse. And should this indeed be my last night with you, please make me feel worth so much more - however briefly. Give me a memory I can use. Take me by my hand and let's do what lovers do!

If it is the end, then please make it count for me.
For it matters how it ends - because I know I'll never love again!

~ "To all of us who couldn't get the pleasure to spend life with the people we'd wanted to. To our lost parents, friends and children; we miss you everyday. And also to us who just couldn't get to be with the lovers of our dreams - huh...it truly hurts.

Listen to song at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ntBb7vqOM

 #TheLoveSeriesEnds
#AllIAsk
#MemoriesForForever
#Adele
#Chibéle

Comments