Castles 2

                     Life In Her Castle

I made it in here - darning off all the lot
For the unseen visage of us together, I could not ignore
She takes a step aback and two more afront
It's scary, I know; but let's start out and only dare for more

She seats me on the loftiest of her places
She refreshes me with the best ale across the seas
In splits and pauses, we tenderly cross faces
It may be too swift - but I find myself taking her hand - falling on my knees

                  Life Inside Our Castle

Hail Frost, for preaching on the road not taken
For I dared scale a wall, and it rewarded bountifully
On the beach, my Ferry's gone but I'm least shaken
For here inland, I've found a Woman, and my heart's docked peacefully

We're raising more towers, raising kids, raising a home
She's showing me all my heart never knew it was needing
It's really happening to me; An Englishman born on the Sea, raised in Rome
Had I been foretold to be one day this lucky - I truly wouldn't have been heeding

Does it end here? I really doubt...

#CastlesContinue
#SefakorHinidza
#TheFuturesOfSecretCrushes

Comments