Never Give Up

No more pausing, no more waiting
No more sitting on front porches, no more delaying
This is to the Beasts of Earth desiring the flight of the Falcon
And to the Captains setting their sails from now on

No more fighting shades and shadows
No more denying truths for fear of the gallows 
No more hiding and shying; the train’s been there
This is our moment; tell the World we are here

If you must blink, do it now
And if you’d cringe, feel free to take your bow
We’re on our way; we’re going on and yonder
Slack not; be not caught up in the moment’s wonder

Jump, swim, fall, skip.
Drive, dive, walk, trip
But what’er you do, never stop moving
For the Glory of the Dream is worth pursuing

Ply East, ply South, ply North, ply West
Ply wherever the immortal Sun can set
Give it more, give it all - give it everything
Grant it blood, grant it air – withhold nothing

Find the purpose, create, chase and be it 
For each moment to shine is a fraction of a timed transit
Live, love; and if you’d have to, scale Everest
Die; having known you gave your all – your best!


“While I may, I sail East in Dawn Treader
When she fails me, I row East in my coracle
When that sinks, I shall paddle East with my four paws.
Then when I can swim no longer, if I have not yet reached Aslan’s Country,
There shall I sink with my nose to the Sunrise”
- Reepicheep

#Chibele
#It’sTime
#@am.n.1 – Daratio Dave Appau
#Kubo&Narnia
#LiveToDieWithNoRegrets
#BeInspired

Inspired by and dedicated to My Hero, Daratio Dave Appau.
He sets his soul on fire for the cause. He can and he does - always!

Comments