Introducing: My "10"

Everybody's got a story.
Everybody's got to get a story!
We usually would mum it, 'cause it's better seen as our own little lessons.
But what if maybe not?

So, for a large part of the unseen year, in a completely randomized and non-sequential
order, we bring to ourselves, our Top 10 mantras dug up from the deposits of our
days-turned-years and experiences-turned-lessons! Sounds great, doesn't it?

Why 10? No one may ask; but I'd answer anyway...
It's because, 10 comprises the digits 1 and 0 which sum up to 1, multiply up to 0 and 
have these dynamics being completely irrelevant to my discussion.😂
I'm just kidding with you.  

Bottom line is:
It's just your 'turn' to tell it, and it is your '10'. 
So make it count!
It's from us to the world!

Love, Chibele💗 

#FromUsToTheWorld
#My10
#MakeItCount
 

Comments