In Paris

While still beneath l'Arc de Triomphe
I'll walk you through this lovely night of lights
Around the City, through my heart and to the roof
My joy will show; having to share with you forever and these sights
💕
Rowing along la Seine and all its 4 and 80 miles,
Gifting my memory of my first moments shared with you.
Atop Sainte Chapelle; you glowing in a thousand smiles;
Dans cette Ville Lumiere, is nothing for you I wouldn't do.
💕
For you blessed me with a Love surreal
And healed my Man of a Boy who'd lost heart's chance.
You kissed my soul to life and bid my tears a farewell...
You shew my soul a song and feet on which to dance.
💕
So tonight we dance to a-million Bizzet's melodies;
for not even Coyserox could've sculpted such joy from my tragedies.
Tonight we raise emotions and affections taller than Sauvestre's imaginations;
for in your eyes I've seen what's beyond falls and infatuations.
💕
I set you out here to Paris, my Love, for this night of grandeur
and drive you through all its 20 arrondisements for your pleasure.
May be much, but naught paralleled with all you deserve;
I'm pouring out passion to you with inspired and contrite verve.
💕
Holding you tight, my hands in thine and coloring you wine,
We'll climb Eiffel to thank these Stars which made you mine.
I'll reflect to you what's true love and passion, ma Cherie
In this City of Beauty, Love and Romance - here in Paris.
...pour l'amour de ma vie; Nessa
~ Chibele 




Comments