I Am A Woman

I carry the biggest of loves in the most broken of hearts;
And run a nightly trench of tears on an everyday face full of smiles.
I keep seeing beauty, sweet and Sunrise;
In the very places where I should’ve long sworn Hell and Hades.

I crush out of a crushed and bedridden soul every dawn
To pursue a dream I still can’t quite get a handle on.
But I endlessly find strapped to my back, faith and hope in stores;
And always about enough thrust from within to keep me believing. 

I have seen little compared to many,
but I sure have seen so much more.
I have fallen more often than stayed grounded;
Yet it bars me not, to quest for even more adventures

I dance to the tune of the rain and the echoes of love
But I cower not to the ‘immovable' boundaries the world sets for me.
You may oft find me in the corridors of desperation,
Yet I am still “La Dame Premiere” in the straits of Independence 

More than often, I share nights-long channels of tears;
Usually for people who’d grumble to rent me a cubic foot of thought-space
Unbelievable, huh? I guess I’m a puzzle only I can solve,
A mystery only I can unravel

I scale the walls of passion to wherever the fences bar;
Be it food, experience, pleasure or some goddamn sleep.
I can be uncontainable even to a firebrand legion of Men;
Yet I’m still the softest soul your life would ever meet 

I display better than all, the “Bel far niente”.
And oh, how I love “Little Mix” and generally, the Dolce Vita.
But I’m least indifferent to the aches of the common woman -
Call me a bridge between the Gloom and the “Astra”

I am God’s Beauty Relic; an n-sided pure organic model
Blending vanity and purpose perfectly in adorning garments.
I’m a falcon whose trajectory can barely be charted -
Yet whenever you’d need me – I’ll be the one to be there for you. 

I have combed through the past and future for the umpteenth time
Yet I’m still subject to the lessons of life, chicken and pink berries.
I carry hope, desire and strength for generations unborn;
And admittedly sometimes lowly, I still believe there’s so much more to me

I am a daughter to a Queen, a sweetheart to a King.
A sister to a Bubble, a bestie to a Peach.
I am a fire to an Ice, A home to a Princess. 
A shelter to a Demon, a haven to an Angel. 

I am a little bit of everything
I am a little more of all things.
I am The Greatest Show you’ll ever see,
I am a Woman!


(Based on an ongoing life story…)

# AsAo^Smile 
#Chibele 
#IncomparableBeing
#Woman💓

Comments

Post a Comment