Printed Across the Sky

We've got these our anthems printed across the sky!
Someday, they shall all make sense.
~Oranges 
Someday we shall be happy again
Someday, we wouldn't chase happiness,
Yet we'll still find it
~Fangz👹
The Sun will rise again;
And we will try again
~Baba🙊

Our hands mayn't be clean
But the heart wouldn't regret
all that it's come to know
~Davida💕
Someday, my picture of love
will be beautiful
~Larrisa💖
New mayn't mean different from the old.
The heatwave may still hit
But still press on - letting go of what's behind
~ Moustaph💥
I found you without looking;
I loved you without trying
~Denise😘
I once loved and lost
Can't say I'd have been any happier;
But didn't think I'd be this sad
~Ash💚
Someday, on a brand new morning,
We shall smile to the rising sun - 
Joyful at the gift of hours it brings
~Big Drone 😴
So do not shut down yourself
due to a complicated part of a process.
Here's the hardest part, where you've gotta
stay strong for you - and for us
We'll get through this
We'll get past this
~Hout & Ari💔
Never too late
To start all over again
~Mick💭
This is not who we are.
We gon' win; we gon' be better
~Stone💣
Sometimes, winning it meant
losing it.
Someday, you'll find it...
Someday, you'll find him
~Mama🙅
Tonight, I sleep in the comfort of my tears.
My life’s useless.
But I only hold hope in my heart....the one day, someday, 
I shall be happy again. Truly happy. 
I shall wake up with a smile to the sun, and be glad I’m alive!
One day, some day...i will be happy again 
~Fangz👹

Nessa,This is just to remind you, 
that you’re a true gift in my life 
and I’m always thankful for you!
~Chibele💏

Be great
Be grateful
~Khaled✌
Now I've learnt all there is about losing
You will be my win
~Sammie👎
In my heart you'll live and reign forever
Wherever you are, no matter how far
You'll keep being my hero;
My Daddy, My Best friend
~Akua😔

When thousands fell and their places
no longer saw them,
You kept and still keep buttering us.
If God be for us -
Who can be against us?
~Mild Jay💪
Walking;
Forever!
~Hubes Dollar 👌

#WordsFromOpenHearts
#HeartsOnStreetWalls
#PrintedAcrossTheSky
#Bigger&Better
#Chibele 

Comments