Wishes for the Best Girl



Over the oceans, their stormy nights and windy shores,
May the Earth find you standing when they all have passed.
And while your life will surely some dry seasons have,
May you have enough victories always in stores.

May your happy moments be longer – in time and in depth;
And your smiles, the reflection of your true inner being.
But while everyday mayn’t  always be a sweet sound,
May fond memories be the least of what you’d have left.

May you find love in your greatest life imagined;
Having a hand and a body to touch on all your sunrises and sunsets.
And when chaos circles you from every side,
May you find a home in two eyes and a soul – where all is quietened.






I wish not just for calmer days, but also for broader shades when the Sun gets high.
And I wish you not just lighter crosses, but also for stronger shoulders to bear them all.
I wish your Sweetness and Pain, in all the ways they come, will make you better.
And above all, I’d wish you Beauty in everything your eyes may see.

I wish you cover, I wish you luck.
I wish heaven to give you all that your soul may lack.
And when your journey’s through, I wish you’d have found…
…that you were a treasure – and that yours was a life truly blessed.
I wish you happiness – I wish you, You!

For Audrey:
"I wish you these,
With all gladness of Heart.
For, yes you are a beautiful Lady,
You’re also a beautiful Friend!"
~Chibele👐
 

Comments