Forever Blowing Bubbles

She tells me;

"I've been Grandma for the 19th year now
And I know what a true heart is when I see one.
See, I, was one as altruistic as you are in this day;
Yet I bet yours weren't even half as good."

"I was good, it was a crime. For I understood
these laws of Nature and Men - or so I thought.
Ah! But the further went I in it, the more I realized
the less I knew and did."

"For the truest of loves knows not whom and why,
And it gives out of joy and not of losses or gains.
It's as a peach of a woman; she gives when she has it all,
but best when she has naught.
She loves not just the beautiful; but more the insane."

"She forgives all - for she understands that which make men bitter -
She's been a victim as much as a villain - she chooses lovely now.
She cries when they break her -
She cries that they'll find a healing even without her."

"So Jadel", Granny calls out to me;
"Every heart's an ocean; You decide to sail ships or to drown them.
Being the bright spot will cost you - and much;
For it's easy to love a rose - but takes a kind of You to love a leaf."

"Love!; it's hurt me, crazed me, changed me and made me.
It's taught me grand philosophies not in a million libraries - 
It's cost me."

"But here at my life's end,
It's the one single thing I knew that captured all of me.
It's been as pretty bubbles I kept blowing into the air;
Some nearly reached the sky, some faded, some died."

"Yet I'll forever be blowing these bubbles - even at 89.
Blowing them higher, wider and brighter than all the stars.
For just as I caught one a-many, and oh, with the best one for
keeps in Grandpa;
I know true hearts will also catch them someday".

And I whisper, "Grandma, I've caught them here."
"And I too, will forever be blowing bubbles - 100 billion bubbles of love!"



To: the One Girl who blew me back bubbles...💕💕
#Campbell&Burr
#Nessa-Frempomaa
#NorthLondon
#Rom5v8
#ChibeleXXV 

 

Comments

  1. Amazing!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we all want to know the girl who blew you back bubbles��☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment